Published on 08/09/2023
Our client, a global company best in class equipment and solutions for precision agriculture, is searching for a Business Manager who will lead the local Brazilian National Sales and provides vision and direction for the product sales and support group. The primary focus is ensuring they stay focused on the highest value activities to meet and exceed dealer and customer expectations.
• Plans, organizes, and manages regions to optimize dealer support provided by Product Specialists.
• Guides Product Specialists through build out of their demo, training, and other field activities, to increase efficiency and effectiveness.
• Plans and directs sales and service programs to promote new markets, improve competitive position in area, and provide fast and efficient customer service.
• Directs/leads additional areas/departments based on business needs.
• Attends high–stakes demos, field days, and other end-user facing activities with the product specialist providing additional expertise and knowledge.
• Leads largest and most critical training events and attends others led by Product Specialists.
• Interacts with company’s personnel, providing insights from the field that will inform immediate and longer-term product development plans, market strategy, marketing communications, etc.
• Organizes, and coordinates assigned programs to ensure accomplishment of financial/budgetary goals.
• Participates in product improvement and enhancement efforts.
• Resolves customer complaints regarding equipment, supplies, and services.
• Organizes, Attends and professionally represents the company at selected regional and national trade shows and meetings.
• Collects field data on equipment use, customer requirements, and industry trends as requested.
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering, Agricultural Science, or related field with a minimum of four to five years of experience selling and marketing municipal and or agricultural products; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Fluent in English communication, written and verbal is mandatory.
• Understanding of end user industry dynamics.
• Advanced understanding of electrical, mechanical and hydraulic components and ability to trouble-shoot and perform general service on them.
• Collaborative ability and influencing skills.
• People oriented with excellent communication skills, listening skills, and empathy, including Demonstrated/proven ability to provide leadership.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Strong organizational skills including the ability to set both short and long- term goals.
• Sense of self-discipline and deadline orientation.
• Up to 60% travel is required and more during peak times.
Discover all the news on
the world of work