Published on 23/11/2021
John Deere an American company, the world leader in its segment, in Brazil based in Indaiatuba-SP near São Paulo city, focused on Buying and Financing, seeks a Data Product Owner to work beside witha Software Engineering Manger on development of the structure of data in LATAM, working with a team of 7 software engineers in order to transfer and create the new Data Lake of Latim America.
Working with cutting-edge technology and structuring the concept of data development from scratch.
Nowadays working remotely but in 2022 flexibility to work in a hybrid environment between office and home office.
MAIN REQUIREMENTS AND CHALLENGES:
• Makes final decisions on product functionality and ensure that functionality is aligned with Digital Product Manager's strategic vision for the Data products within product family scope;
• Maintain and refine product backlog based on inputs from stakeholders;
• Understand and support inter-team dependencies and impediments and escalate issues when necessary;
• Be accountable for determining release date, scope of release and communication strategy;
• Ensure an exceptional product experience collecting inputs, while collaborating with technical resources;
• Participate in team events (e.g., daily stand-up, sprint planning, sprint review, sprint demos).
EXPERIENCE AND ESSENTIAL TECHNICAL SKILLS:
• Focus on Data Lake construction and Data automation.
• Ability to develop productive working relationships with Users/Stakeholders & Engineering Teams;
• Understanding of User Problems/Needs and use those to refine roadmap in collaboration;
• Data-driven Ability to create a prioritized stacked rank list of features;
• Ability to author technical User Stories for the Engineering (development) team;
• Understand and conceptualize Scalable Data solutions that address product opportunities and problems;
• Good Understanding of Data Lakes, Warehouses/Marts, Business Processes and Value from Data Product;
• Measure and communicate Key Results for Product Functionality Execution;
• Ability to research and explore External Data and enable Analytics Value when integrated with Internal Data sources;
• Experience in usage of Agile development methodologies/tools;
• Regional Regulations and Compliance needs for Data Environment as applicable to Financial Services; [Differential]
• Working understanding of Analytics Tools & Technology Stack; [Differential]
• Good Understanding of Software Development Practices (like CI/CD and TDD practices); [Differential]
• Acting in a dynamic environment, with great exchange of experience and joint growth (Team Work);
• Share knowledge with team members and new ways of execution (Innovative and Proactive);
• Dynamic as the technical and functional performance segmented the business development (Focus on Results);
• Be the "voice of the customer" to help shape Product priorities and make the difference (Good communication);
Opportunity to give the direction of data lakes in Latin America focused on prepering the enviromment for Analitycs, hands-on application + management + strategy in an international environment with a global team.
Working in the largest and most profitable follow-up company in the world, living in Indaiatuba-SP in a company that believes in career and personal life balance with a set time of 5 pm, a hiring CLT + Bonus 4,88 wages + Financial benefits linked to lifestyle.
Juliana Bertoni, is our consultant who manages this job opportunity.
Discover all the news on
the world of work
DATA Software Engineering Manager