Published on 23/11/2021
John Deere an American company, the world leader in its segment, in Brazil based in Indaiatuba-SP near São Paulo city, focused on Buying and Financing, seeks a Data Software Engineering Manager to act as a Latam responsible for the development of the structure of data in LATAM, build a team of 7 software engineers in order to transfer and create the new Data Lake of Latim America.
Working with cutting-edge technology and structuring the concept of data development from scratch.
Nowadays working remotely but in 2022 flexibility to work in a hybrid environment between office and home office.
MAIN REQUIREMENTS AND CHALLENGES:
• Provide critical input into major product technology decisions and ensure development standards in Data and AnalyticsEnablement products;
• Responsibility for creating and developing new financial data division in an existing Trend and legacy environment;
• Foster Agile culture among teams, along with monitoring product health, technical debt, and key team metrics;
• Address technical impediments for your teams, collaborating with Architects on technology selection and solution design;
• Be a servant leader for a scrum team and solve problems requiring significant analytical and conceptual thinking
• Develop software engineering talent with challenging roles and growth opportunities
• Understand broader implications of decisions, balancing technical and financial impacts
• Collaborate closely with the Group Engineering Manager and Product Owner to understand the vision, strategy and roadmap for your area of responsibility providing necessary technical perspective and insights;
EXPERIENCE AND ESSENTIAL TECHNICAL SKILLS:
• 5+ years in software engineering role or equivalent;
• Knowledge on Data Organization, ETL design patterns, data governance, data lakes and structured/unstructured data;
• Extensive technical knowledge and software engineering experience with AWS cloud, architectural integration and APIs;
• Working knowledge of CI/CD, test-driven development practices and automation;
• Proven experience of technical leadership, leading software engineering teams (preferable in an Agile organization);
• Deep understanding and passion for Agile development process, methodology, and scaling
• Degree of Computer Engineering or related (Post-Graduation / MBA differential);
• Advanced/Fluent English, for reporter and international management;
• Experience with Python, JAVA or NodeJS, as well Databricks and predictive analytics tools;[Differential]
• Experience creating and working with financial/digital data products; [Differential]
• Demonstrated effective verbal and written communication skills with emphasis on persuasive communication, tact, and
negotiation (Communicating with Impact)
• Enhance the competency of people/teams in the organization; (Leading Change and Developing Talent)
• Excellence communication forms with emphasis on persuasive communication, tact and negotiation (Team-oriented);
Opportunity to create/manage the data lakes in Latin America focused on prepering the enviromment for Analitycs, hands-on application + management + strategy in an international environment with a global team.
Working in the largest and most profitable follow-up company in the world, living in Indaiatuba-SP in a company that believes in career and personal life balance with a set time of 5 pm, a hiring CLT + Bonus 4,88 wages + Financial benefits linked to lifestyle.
Juliana Bertoni, is our consultant who manages this job opportunity.
Discover all the news on
the world of work
DATA Software Engineering Manager