Published on 07/05/2022
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is the world's most adopted and most comprehensive cloud platform, with over 200 different services operating around the world, millions of customers, from startups to large companies and major government agencies.
It seeks people for the Data Engineer position, who have good organizational skills and a multitasking profile to work in a fast-paced environment, where innovation is continuous and ambiguity is the norm, operating remotely from anywhere in Brazil
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
· 4+ years of software development engineering
· Understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) process
· Strong knowledge of CS fundamentals including data structures, algorithm design, and complexity analysis
· Proficiency in at least one object-oriented programming language such as Java, C++ or C#
· Fluency in English language.
· Excellent communication, analytical and problem solving skills
· Able to work in a diverse team
·Proven track record of taking ownership and successfully delivering results
· Knowledge of professional software engineering best practices for the complete software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing and deployment
· Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through actual launch of the project
· Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and senior management to collect requirements, describe software product features, technical designs, and product strategy.
· Experience with AWS is a plus.
· Experience with financial or tax software implementation, configuration, support and reporting
Acting in a highly visible international company, with continuous growth, diverse environment and people driven by passion, autonomy and continuous innovation.
Hiring CLT FULL REMOTE + Bonus (quarterly and annually) + Medical and Dental Assistance + Life Insurance + VA / RV + Fuel Voucher + Reimbursements + among other benefits.
Caroline Lopes Augusto, is our consultant who manages this job opportunity.
Discover all the news on
the world of work
Especialista de Riscos de Investimentos
Arquiteto (a) de Soluções Cloud
Especialista de Tecnologia / Telecomunicações
CEO - Chief Executive Officer (Confidential)
Software Engineering Manager - Manufacturing Operations
Analista de Sistemas Senior (Qualidade)
Superintendente de Marketing
Analista de Sistemas Java Sênior - Canais Digitais
Sênior Software Engineering – Middleware & Cloud