Published on 10/09/2021
An American company, the world leader in its segment, in Brazil based in the countryside of São Paulo, focused on Buying and Financing, seeks a Software Engineering Manager to act as Latam responsible for a development structure of currently 40 professionals distributed in Brazil splinted with another Software Engineering Manager in order to create new and legacy structures, digital and technology of a financial operation, building new digital products driving development and innovation.
Working with cutting-edge technology and structuring the concept of development from scratch.
MAIN REQUIREMENTS AND CHALLENGES:
• Ability to manage people with a hands-on profile, on software engineering skills;
• Being able to navigate by technology, product and People;
• Acting as manager and technical coach for engineering team - responsible for the creation, operation and production;
• Team-up with teams and partners to manage the development of the solutions proposed by the company;
• Full-stack development of innovative experiences with high-performance interfaces;
• Lead technology decisions based on innovation, business strategy, user needs and trends;
• Build and develop teams based on agile methodologies and new technologies;
• Responsibility for creating and developing new financial digital products in an existing legacy environment;
EXPERIENCE AND ESSENTIAL TECHNICAL SKILLS:
• Experience working with legacy and contemporary systems integration (Full AWS, Serverless, PHP, Reactive Native, etc)
• Used to working with cloud infrastructure services specially with AWS (Azure, Google, Heroku or Open Stack);
• Ease of data modelling for a relational database (NoSQL);
• Experience working on international environment and multicultural teams;
• Innovative and entrepreneurial profile for acting with trends and new technologies.
• Experience creating and working with financial/digital products; (Work for FinTech is a differential)
• Degree of Computer Engineering or related (Post-Graduation / MBA differential);
• Advanced/Fluent English, for reporter and international management + (Intermediate Spanish);
• Enhance the competency of people/teams in the organization; (Behavior Competence, Leadership)
• Ability to analyze, translate, and define business requirements into technical solutions (Holistic Vision);
• Able to work in a structured and high relationship environment; (Resilience)
• Excellence communication forms with emphasis on persuasive communication, tact and negotiation (Influential);
Opportunity to create a digital framework and products focused on development, hands-on application + management + strategy in an international environment with a global team.
Working in the largest and most profitable follow-up company in the world, living in Indaiatuba-SP in a company that believes in career and personal life balance with a set time of 5 pm, a hiring CLT + Bonus 6 wages + Financial benefits linked to lifestyle.
Alex Campos, is our consultant who manages this job opportunity.
Discover all the news on
the world of work
Supervisor de Investimentos - SP (Negócios)
Supervisor de Investimentos - SP (Produtos)